What’s The Secret To Reducing and Getting Rid of Puffy Bags Under The Eyes?
Our skin takes on a different structure when we age and the tissue structure that supports the eyelids deteriorates and weakens. This means that the skin under the eyes is not as elastic as it once was.
It’s for this reason that the skin starts to sag and the fat that used to be contained around the eye shifts to the area below the eye. The fat creates puffy bags under the eyes. There is also an accumulation of fluid in this area making the under eye area appear puffier and swollen.
What Causes Bags under the Eyes?
Factors contributing to puffy under-eye bags could be:
- High hormone levels
- Eating too much salt
- A lack of sleep
- Could be down to heredity
- Allergies or dermatitis
There are many products on the market that help to prevent and even cure dark rings and bags under the eyes instantly. These can be anything from creams to face gels and cosmetic collagen fillers. More natural ways can be sticking cool cucumber slices or a bag of frozen peas on your eyes.
Some products like Eyelasticity have proven to not only help with the puffy bags under the eyes and dark circles around the eyes but also the fine wrinkles. Eyelasticity is a scientifically formulated serum that has been proven to treat:
- Dark rings under the eyes
- The appearance of crow’s feet and laughter lines
- Puffiness and bags around the eyes
- More aggressive wrinkles
- Promotes healthy Collagen and Elastin
- Moisturizes and softens
Coupled with all this the skin around the eyes will look thicker, firmer, and far more youthful. You will notice there will be less sagging and bagging and those blackish circles will dissipate.
This can all be achieved in as little as 4 weeks.
Does Eyelasticity Work? – Is it Possible to Get Rid of the Bags Under Your Eyes
Clinical studies of Eyelasticity produced results where under-eye puffiness was reduced in 95% of the test subjects. 70% of the subjects saw a noticeable difference in as little as 14 days.
The depth of the wrinkles was reduced by 20%, with a 21% improvement in skin smoothness. What was most significant was that the dark under-eye circles improved by 35% while the puffiness and bagging were reduced by 32%.
Increased Collagen Production
One of the key nutrients to healthier skin is Collagen as it helps to rebuild the elastic structure of the skin. Using Eyelasticity was shown to increase Collagen by 1,190%. This resulted in much smoother and firmer skin.
Eyelasticity is a cream that has its ingredients chosen for very specific reasons and each one having a direct effect on your skin which helps to:
- Prevent fluid accumulation
- Strengthen the skin under the eyes
- Improve vascular health
- Reduces blood clotting under the eye
- Strengthen the dermal layers
- Protect against free radical damage
The Active ingredients of Eyelasticity that make it so effective are:
- Hydrolite 5
- Beta Glucan
For more information on these, read about Eyelasticity here:
Home Remedies For Under-Eye Bags
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep- your facial skin is thinnest and weakest under the eyes. You can just touch it and get the feeling. When you deprive yourself of sleep, veins dilate and the increase in blood flow makes the area under the eyes appear saggy and dark. So you can remedy this in a couple of nights of good sleep.
- Raising your head an inch or two using a pillow as your sleep can help reduce the accumulation of fluid under your eyelids.
- Cool the veins and vessels in the eye bags using a cold damp cloth. Your body reacts to a cold sensation through contraction of the veins and the blood shifting to the more internal organs in order to conserve temperature.
- Take only a little salt in your food, to help lower the body’s fluid retention through osmoregulation.
- Ditch smoking because it promotes loss of collagen, making your under-the-eyelids skin even more delicate.
- Apply sunscreen whenever you’re out in the sun for long hours.
- Get treated for skin conditions such as dermatitis, dermatomyositis, and fluid retention conditions such as renal disease and thyroid eye disease.